Modular Offices and Buildings For Any Application
United Partition Systems, California, prides itself on being #1 in the industry at Turn-Key Modular Building Construction. Beginning at the early stages with your project, UPS utilizes their 50+ years of combined industry experience in designing the most effective solution for your needs.
Auto CAD drawings are included in every project, with title – 24 and structural engineering calculations available to obtain local permits.
Manufacturing takes place at our facility in Southern California. Leading the industry with our quick turn around time, in just 2 to 4 weeks of manufacturing we can have your custom designed project ready to ship anywhere in the world! (Mezzanine structures and metal buildings excluded).
Finalizing with the construction phase, our factory trained crew and licensed sub-contractors capably perform all phases of your project.
Unlike any other in our business, we can provide standard modular offices, mobile offices, portable buildings, in-plant offices, prefabricated buildings, unique custom structures, mezzanine and metal buildings, inner-office partitions and folding partitions.
General Tasks Performed
- Assembly of prefabricated walls, roof and ceiling.
- Pre-wire of modular structure to a load center
- Installation of flooring – carpet / carpet tiles, vinyl or ceramic floor tile and raised computer floors.
- Mezzanine platforms
- Forkliftable or craneliftable bases.
- Electrical “Home Runs” to existing power source,electrical transformers and disconnects if needed.
- Accordion Partitions
- Metal buildings (small machine enclosures up to full warehouses).
- DDT Systems / data channels
- Centralized HVAC – standard electrical or water chilled units, temperature and humidity control, multi-zone computercontrolled, DDC controllers.
- Sprinkler systems.
- Two-story or three-story offices
- Bathroom Sinks / cabinets / toilets
- Patching and painting existing walls.
- Smoking and bus shelters.
- Fire alarm systems / security systems.
- Installing doors / windows in existing GC walls.
- Demolition of existing structures.
- Explosion roof electrical (outlets, lights)
- Strip curtains.
Custom Designed Projects
- Satellite test booth
- Baseball bat test chamber for Louisville slugger
- Yogurt concession booths with ceramic tile facing at Dodgerstadium
- 26′ high machine / test enclosure
- 30,000 sp ft modular office with 55′ clear spans
- Crane-liftable office enclosure without a floor
- 20′ x 30′ x 16′ modular theater booth for action simulationride
- Partition divider on the USS Lincoln (Carrier)
- 3-story modular office
- Power coating booths
- The “McShack” – bright red w/ golden arches
- 24′ high vision towers.